best kitten entertainment program for Linux?

Peter plpeter2006-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 16 00:10:37 UTC 2009

Julian C. Dunn <lists at ...> writes:
> I have an amusing request for TLUGgers. My new kitten regards the mouse
> cursor (har-de-har-har) on my Linux box as something worth chasing.

I think that you got a nerd kitten by mistake. Try to replace it with a non-nerd
kitten. I am sure people will pay a lot of money to be allowed to adopt a nerd
kitten.

Other thank that, there are various ways to move the cursor, one is
xautomation(1), another implies feeding events to the x server (usually
presented as an X programming example). The shell script will work but it will
not help a lot under X I think. Writing a quick program in wish (tcl/tk) that
moves the cursor around is trivial and a good learning experience.

Peter