anyone out there use the ecm "nuxeo"?

Jamon Camisso jamon.camisso-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Fri Jul 10 17:37:07 UTC 2009

Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>   a friend of mine is looking for an open source ECM solution, and the
> name "nuxeo" came up.  anyone out there use it?  any thoughts?
> thanks.

I haven't, usually stick to alfresco for an ecm. But if he truly needs
it for "enterprisey" content management, he should probably have a well
defined set of criteria against which to compare foss (or proprietary)
offerings before just picking something.

He should probably pick 3-5, install and try each one. Let the install
process be a criteria for choosing a cms as well since someone is going
to have to run and support the thing.

Jamon