Broadcom wireless on Debian Testing

Aviss,Tyler tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jul 1 18:02:44 UTC 2009

 From what I remember, You should only use one or the other of "b43"
or "b43legacy."

Also, I'd have to check your particular card, but from my experience
the b43 drivers don't often support the 802.11N cards. My coworkers N
card requires ndiswrapper, and mine works with the closed "wl" driver
that broadcomm themselves maintain (similar to the nvidia/ATI binary
blob drivers for video)

I can check further when I get home and at my laptop if you'd like

(sent from my phone, so please excuse the typos)