If you need a laugh

Peter plpeter2006-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 30 18:12:05 UTC 2009

Scott Elcomb <psema4 at ...> writes:
> Not to detract from your point, but many businesses don't want to
> shell anything out that they can get for free or at little cost right
> now.  Ignoring economics, that can be a Good Thing - particularly in
> the recent Surge Of Acceptance of FOSS in general.

Wait, wait, how do you go from 'free' in the small business context (think
pirated windows) to FOSS. FOSS will be accepted at that level when the
anti-piracy laws that currently apply to cd media will apply also to that.
Meanwhile 'free' windows is what runs most 'small businesses'. Just a reality
check. And, yes, I wish it would be otherwise.

Peter