Unfortunate Ubuntu media coverage

JoeHill joehill-R6A+fiHC8nRWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 16 06:06:03 UTC 2009

Maureen Thornton wrote:

> Thank you for calling me a halfwit!   My IQ is most probably three times
> yours based on your posting but I have other priorities in my life and
> although you do not realize this, it does take a certain amount of
> content in programming to begin using Linux.

Um, what? How exactly did I call you a halfwit? Unless you work for a news
channel in Wisconsin, or are really named Abbie Schubert, I have no idea who
you are or what you are talking about.

And it takes absolutely no 'content in programming' (assuming that means
'knowledge of programming') to begin or even advance in using Linux, so again,
not sure what you are talking about.

Of course, you don't hesitate to throw the insults around, now do you? Doesn't
bode well for that enormous IQ you boast of (your math puts it at around 435,
BTW, very very impressive).