Linux drove me to get a Mac

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 12 21:05:13 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jan 09, 2009 at 10:55:35PM -0500, Kamran Khan wrote:
> You missed the point.  I am talking about the model the Open Source
> Community wants the world to adhere to.

There is no single model the open source community wants the world to
adhere to.  They can't agree on that.  There are many communities
working with open source, each in their own ways.

You are looking at the world in an overly simplistic way.  No wonder you
don't get how things work.

--
Len Sorensen