Tomcat Based Webmail

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 8 23:47:28 UTC 2009

Perhaps that explains my reluctance to play with Java; I don't have
any issues with it as a language, but I find many apps and their
deployment (to the web) fraught with trouble - like unnessesary bloat.

(apologies for any spelling errs - sent via mobile... More later...)

Sent from my mobile device

  Scott Elcomb
  http://www.psema4.com/