Tomcat Based Webmail

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 8 15:41:57 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 07, 2009 at 08:18:35PM -0500, Ansar Mohammed wrote:
> I cant help but be impressed by slew of Tomcat applications that are so well
> written. Is there a central repository of Tomcat applications?
>
> Also, is there a tomcat webmail application?

Well no idea there, since I simply avoid anything to do with java on
principle.  Don't forget to prepare to have 10times the hardware
resources available of what something like php would reuqire to do the
same job.

All I ever see from tomcat (and other java servers) is awfully slow
service.  Bell canada's web site is one of the worst I have tried to
deal with.  The world will be a better place when java is banned from
use.

--
Len Sorensen