NewTLUG and Seneca?

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Feb 26 01:05:25 UTC 2009

| From: Colin McGregor <colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>

| What can I say, the turnout was to be polite, sad

Thanks for giving the talk.

One datapoint: I rarely go the NewTLUG.

When it is at IBM, you need to commit a day ahead.  That is some kind
of psychological barrier for me.  I also would prefer if the venue
were closer, but that is silly too because the drive would take less
time than the transit to TLUG.

I am such a penny-pincher that I find the York University parking
charges disuade me.  TTC doesn't get me to York efficiently.

In this particular case, I should admit that I never play games so I
didn't need to hear the talk.  In theory, downtown talks are more
technical and hence more often of interest to me.

| - Have all NewTLUG meetings at IBM (but this could be hard on Paul Mora).

Is it the case that meetings at IBM are better attended than meetings
at Seneca at York?  Perhaps the parking fees are a problem.