my last-minute CRTC submission on net neutrality

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 23 07:00:29 UTC 2009

The CRTC is accepting comments from the public until today.

The request for comments is here:
  http://www.crtc.gc.ca/eng/archive/2008/pt2008-19.htm

To respond, go here:
  http://support.crtc.gc.ca/rapidscin/default.aspx?lang=en
go to the bottom of the pages and click on the button labelled
  pt2008-19-2

You can type in a comment or upload a an HTML, MS Word, of MS Excel
document

I've attached my proposed submission.  I welcome suggestions, preferably
before, say, noon.

PS: I don't really know HTML.  One problem that I've inherited from the
original document is that I use <UL> for indentation (dumb, I
think).  I've not used <LI> which is wrong.  But if I add <LI> I get
bullets where I want nothing.  CSS can fix this but I don't know how to
use CSS.