Open source Band website software?

cameron lord trieocorp-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 14 00:27:15 UTC 2009

i dont know of any but looking into the linux web templates might help!> Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 19:24:39 -0500> From: linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org> To: tlug at ss.org> Subject: [TLUG]: Open source Band website software?> > Hi all,> > A young friend of mine has a (music) band and is starting to actually > get off the ground. They've already got a show booked at the Opera House > and they're looking at touring this summer. I'd like to help them out, > so I was going to register a domain for them and try to setup a website.> > So my question is, can anyone here recommend a website package that > provides features like a calendar for upcoming gigs, photos, embedded > media and so on? I am sure something like this wouldn't be to > complicated. :)> > Thanks!> > Madi> --> The Toronto Linux Users Group. Meetings: http://gtalug.org/> TLUG requests: Linux topics, No HTML, wrap text below 80 columns> How to UNSUBSCRIBE: http://gtalug.org/wiki/Mailing_lists