Open source Band website software?

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 14 00:24:39 UTC 2009

Hi all,

   A young friend of mine has a (music) band and is starting to actually
get off the ground. They've already got a show booked at the Opera House
and they're looking at touring this summer. I'd like to help them out,
so I was going to register a domain for them and try to setup a website.

   So my question is, can anyone here recommend a website package that
provides features like a calendar for upcoming gigs, photos, embedded
media and so on? I am sure something like this wouldn't be to
complicated. :)

Thanks!

Madi