Flex Builder 3 with Eclipse

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Feb 5 23:57:54 UTC 2009

Anyone around using this sh*t? It looks like that there are problems. An
example:
http://www.tekool.net/blog/2008/06/28/flex-builder-3-plugin-dont-work-with-eclipse-34/

Actually, I am impressed by the work Adobe did. Their mxml looks like a
wonder weapon. How many people know  however how to use it? All these
flash embeddings have the future and we (as web developers) can not
avoid going into that direction. However, even though Adobe makes great
afford that things are working right away -they must  fail. Why? Well...
their code is closed in fact, not available to the public. As such, we
remain on their mercy. So not so many people know what is going on
around. Fixing problems takes ages. And indeed there seems to be a lot
of problems. Even such a simple thing, as instructions (that would work)
how to start working with flash projects in Flex Builder are... I
think.. simply.. stupidly missing..

I want to try all this, on Eclipse.
Please if anyone is successful with using these toys, let me know,
perhaps privately.

zb.