laptop suggestions?

Stephen stephen-d-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 3 20:24:10 UTC 2009

Matt Price wrote:
> the price looks pretty good for the specs stephen -- thanks for the
> heads-up.  Since you're an msi user -- can you tell me how you like the
> keyboard?  i used to be a thinkpad user, and while i really can't afford
> them anymore now that i pay for my lkaptop myself, i miss that awesome
> keyboard.

I found the keyboard needed a heavier touch. Took a couple of days to
get used to.

But it does have a separate numeric keyboard which I really like.

After 15 months the laptop is still in great shape. (Otherwise I would
not have recommended it).

But I find with every new laptop (and I am on my 7th) there is a
learning curve. Different feel. Different layout.

Stephen