Xfig questions

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 29 13:51:24 UTC 2009

Sometime I find it simpler to rather write code of fig by hand or by
using scripts in perl.
You may first create a very simple fig content by using GUI and after
that have a look to the code and change it by hand (changing
parameters), and check the effect.

If rotating for instance for other than 90 degrees is possible at all -
try to rotate for 90 degrees first, save the result, and change 90 deg
to something else by hand.

There is also somewhere a technical specification of xfig file format.

zb.