OT: Re:Linux Installs and Children...

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 11 16:05:56 UTC 2009

Zbigniew Koziol wrote:

> Marcelo,
>
> In Canada nobody is going to understand you. You are lost there.
>
> zb.

Sometime I think to myselfl; "Is Zbigniew just starved for attention?".
I can't think of any other reason why you would keep throwing out such
antagonizing comments.

I ignored your comment: "We are all getting under a new sort of fascism,
in Canada too.", thinking that it wasn't worth making an issue out of
it. But then today, again, you decide to attack Canada. This isn't a
question of "political correctness", nor is it a question of being an
"open mind". This is simply insulting behaviour, nothing more.

When people called for you to be banned last time, I stood up for you
and said that I didn't think you should go. I *hate* the idea of having
*anyone* kicked off of a list simply because they have controversial
ideas. This though, this isn't an idea, it's just being rude. Nothing
more, nothing less.

If you want to go off topic and debate the merits of Canadian society or
policy, I think that is fine. Just stick an "OT:" in the subject and
then take all the issue you want with whatever policy offends you.
Otherwise, please stop with these childish insults and petty name calling.

Madi