OT: Re:Linux Installs and Children...

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 11 16:21:02 UTC 2009

Madison Kelly wrote:

> Sometime I think to myselfl; "Is Zbigniew just starved for
> attention?". I can't think of any other reason why you would keep
> throwing out such antagonizing comments.

There is something strange in my soul. Nobody indeed understood me in my
life. I had to to go school uphill. Actually, I had 4 km and to make it
shorter I used to not by street but through meadows and jump through the
river. It is indeed strange. I remember that when I was 7 I read a book
for kids about physics. It was a translation from Czech language. I can
not remember the name of the author though I would recognize the book
right away if it was in my hands. Since than, since reading that book, I
become strange and all my life now is about physics.

zb.