linux and the hp officejet pro 8500 wireless

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 9 20:11:54 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 09, 2009 at 02:53:08PM -0500, John McGregor wrote:
> I think that you should read the comments that are attached to the Cnet
> review. While Cnet gives it a 'Good' rating, the commenters aren't
> nearly so generous.

I simply don't give any weight to anything coming from *.cnet.com.
They are useless.

I think a xerox 6180MFP looks like a much better product (at a price to
match though at $650).  postscript support, laser (much cheaper to run and
much more reliable, especially compared to HP's awful inkjet technology).

--
Len Sorensen