New User

Marcelo Cavalcante kalibslack-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 9 20:08:36 UTC 2009

Hi there Renata.

Welcome.

As you can see in my name, I'm a brazilian too.

(Go brazilians Go!) hehe

I'm not in Canada at the time but I lived in there for almost a year
and came back to finish my University. I'll arrive in Toronto again in
2011 or 2012.

With my experience in the list, I can tell you that there's no problem
to be from a different country.

TLUG's users received me very well. I'm sure will be the same with you.

To help you, I would recommend you to promise them some brazilian
stuffs like I did. ( Caipirinha, Zeca Pagodinho's dvd, etc..) hehe

Just Kidding

Cheers

---
-  °v°   Marcelo Cavalcante Rocha / Kalib
- /(_)\  ITIL V3 Foundation Certified | Certified Scrum Master
-  ^ ^   Usuário Linux #407564 / Usuário Asterisk #1148
- GNU-Linux - Livre, Poderoso e Seguro
- TUX-CE Member - www.tux-ce.org
- Archlinux-br Developer Team - http://archlinux-br.org
- KDE Brasil Member
- TLUG Member - Toronto Linux User Group
- http://www.marcelocavalcante.net