New User

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 9 20:21:29 UTC 2009

Marcelo Cavalcante wrote:
> With my experience in the list, I can tell you that there's no problem
> to be from a different country.
>
> TLUG's users received me very well. I'm sure will be the same with you.

Absolutely.

I am Polish (and Canadian, sure), now in Russia (nice mixture, isnt
it?), and TLUGers just love me ;)

Many years ago when I was doing PhD in Physics in Amsterdam, I got a
letter (snail mail, just to explain, at these times the Internet did
almost not exist yet) from a Polish lady who went as a scientist to
Brazil. She wrote there: Brazil is the most tolerant country in the
world! I read that letter to my Dutch friend and he was shocked: how is
that possible? Holland is the most tolerant one!

zb.