USB LCD's and Linux

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 9 18:36:25 UTC 2009

Does anyone know of any USB LCD's that work well with Linux.
Preferably of the touchscreen variety.
They don't need to be USB-powered (though that would be cool), but
they should be able to work without a VGA/DVI cable so I can use them
with something like a ShivaPlug, etc.

Actually, along those lines - anyone know something smallish like the
Shiva but with a DVI/VGA/HDMI output port, and/or something I can do
wifi with (even USB-wifi is fine)? The current Shiva only seems to
have a single USB port...