Teksavvy ISP

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 9 18:29:47 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 8:44 AM, Slack Rat <slacker-MOdoAOVCFFcswetKESUqMA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Does anyone have any comments on teksavvy as an ISP?
>
> Good, bad, indifferent?
>
> --
> Slackrat

Same comment as the rest. Compared to other DSL ISP's they're great,
but they (as will pretty much all DSL providers) do make use of Bell's
system, so if you do run into any issues that's where they'll come
from.

What I might recommend is first checking others in the area that use
DSL, and finding out what the base speeds are. If Bell has given you -
as they did me when I was up near Fairview Mall - an overextended DSL
run, then you'll get crappy service regardless of which company you
sign up under. If you've got a good run and decide to go with DSL
then go with Teksavvy.

- TJA