Teksavvy ISP

Matthew Middleton matt-oC+CK0giAiYdmIl+iVs3AywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 9 20:51:00 UTC 2009

Until last week, I'd have been singing their praises, but I've recently had
a very poor experience with their customer service.  The gist of it was,
they completely screwed up when I ordered a new modem, which has left me
with no internet access from home for a week and a half. While my original
modem's failure wasn't their fault, the order SNAFU was.

If you go with them, make sure that you triple-confirm all of your
information, especially how you want to be billed, and your shipping address
for the modem.