unhappy hacking keyboardless

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 27 20:25:37 UTC 2009

David J Patrick wrote:
>> what are the chances that one of you bought one, but now realizes
>> you're not actually going to use it, and would trade it for folding
>> money ?
> or
> has anyone found a good, compact keyboard available in this time-zone
> and latitude ?
> djp

It may not be what you're looking for, but about a year ago I bought
this one:

http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards/razer-lycosa-keyboard

It's listed as a gaming computer, I know, but it is amazing. It's a
pleasure to type on and it's easy to see the keys as they're lit up from
underneath (can be turned of via a touch-capacitive swith on the
keyboard itself).

I'd buy ten if I could justify it. They are that awesome.

Madi

PS - I got mine (and the matching corded mouse) from Canada Computers.