OT: Website CMS

Marcelo Cavalcante kalibslack-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 24 11:33:49 UTC 2009

Is hard to compare Drupal and Django.
Like Andrej said, Drupal is a CMS and Django is a python framework for
web developing.
In my opinion, if you don't like pytho I wouldn't encourage you to use
Django. You'll probably loose your time. I love python and Django
would be my first choice, but that's not your case.

If you're interested in CMS to make it easier to you.. you could check
Joomla, Drupal and, why not, wordpress. ;]

Both, Drupal and wordpress, are very simple to use. You wouldn't have problems.

[]'s

---

-  °v°   Marcelo Cavalcante Rocha / Kalib
- /(_)\  Usuário Linux #407564 / Usuário Asterisk #1148
-  ^ ^   GNU-Linux - Livre, Poderoso e Seguro
- TUX-CE Member - www.tux-ce.org
- Archlinux-br Developer Team - http://archlinux-br.org
- KDE Brasil Member
- TLUG Member - Toronto Linux User Group
- http://www.marcelocavalcante.net