[TLUG] Introducing myself...

Marcelo Cavalcante kalibslack-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Aug 22 11:12:27 UTC 2009

Hi Scott,
I'm sorry, but I didn't realize that I was using html. The html was ok
cause I didn't use any image, color, etc.. So I thought I wouldn't
have to check the "Text Plain". Anyway..

Sorry about that.

[]'s
---

-  °v°   Marcelo Cavalcante Rocha / Kalib
- /(_)\  Usuário Linux #407564 / Usuário Asterisk #1148
-  ^ ^   GNU-Linux - Livre, Poderoso e Seguro
- TUX-CE Member - www.tux-ce.org
- Archlinux-br Developer Team - http://archlinux-br.org
- KDE Brasil Member
- TLUG Member - Toronto Linux User Group
- http://www.marcelocavalcante.net