[TLUG] Introducing myself...

Scott Allen scotta-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Aug 22 10:33:01 UTC 2009

On Fri Aug 21,2009 09:37:57 AM Marcelo Cavalcante wrote:
> I'm new in the list and would like to introduce myself.
>
> My name is Marcelo Cavalcante, aka kalib, and I'm 23. I'm from
> Brazil.

Hello Marcelo and welcome to the list.

Just a small request:
I would appreciate it if you would try to follow the TLUG guidlines
and refrain from including HTML formatting when posting to the
mailing list.

If you're using the GMail web client, I think there will be a link
labeled "Plain Text" near the upper right corner of the composition
text box. If you click on it, your message will be formatted in plain
text and will not include HTML.

I'm not the list police or anything, it's just that my mail reader
favors HTML over plain text if both are present, which I don't favor.

Again, welcome,
Scott

P.S. I would ask the same of others (including Marcelo Cavalcante and
Evan Leibovitch in this particular thread).

--
** Scott Allen   scotta-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org **
**     Toronto, Ontario, Canada     **