first job/interview/evaluation in Canada ?

Peter plpeter2006-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 20 18:41:02 UTC 2009

My time here is about up, and I would like to have the opportunity to do some
informal (or less informal) work tests and evaluations. I am a good all-round
man with strong hardware skills, embedded technology, electronic technician and
PC technician, system programmer and application programmer with over 15 years
of Linux experience and some BSD. I do not know how to go about netting a few
personal interviews and/or evaluations. Any suggestions about where and how to
ask ? Note that I am doing the same along the hardware/electronic technician
line and I have that pretty much in hand.

thanks,

  Peter