[TLUG] Introducing myself...

Marcelo Cavalcante kalibslack-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Aug 21 13:37:57 UTC 2009

Hi people,
I'm new in the list and would like to introduce myself.

My name is Marcelo Cavalcante, aka kalib, and I'm 23. I'm from Brazil.

I do work with Linux and Free Software since 2005 and for these years I'm
always acting as a free software militant. Always working with the local
community in events, workshops, installfests, etc.. I'm a Archlinux Brazil
Developers Team member and KDE Brazil Member. I'm also a founder of a local
free software community called Tux-CE.

Well, I think you guys must be confused.. Why am I trying to participate in
a canadian free software community if I do live in Brazil? o.O

I can explain.. It's because I always have been active in the local
community and in 2007 I visited Toronto, where I lived for 7 months. I came
back to finish my university. I really loved your country and city. In ~2
years ( I guess) I'll be done with my university and I have plans to go live
in Toronto for some years.

That's why..

I hope you guys don't see a problem on this.. :/

And I really hope I can participate and help the list.

Best regards,

---

-  °v°   Marcelo Cavalcante Rocha / Kalib
- /(_)\  Usuário Linux #407564 / Usuário Asterisk #1148
-  ^ ^   GNU-Linux - Livre, Poderoso e Seguro
- TUX-CE Member - www.tux-ce.org
- Archlinux-br Developer Team - http://archlinux-br.org
- KDE Brasil Member
- http://www.marcelocavalcante.net