OT: Today I Turn 33...!

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 12 14:17:50 UTC 2009

Someone asked how it is?

I am close to 50.

Yes, I remember when I was in army (forced) in Poland, in 1987.  I was
so tired and hopeless there, and  since I was "much" older than most of
soldiers my feeling was that I am so old...

Now it makes me lughting when someone says that he is 33 or something,
and things that he is old. At 36 I took bicycle and drive from Winnipeg
to Toronto, with no food, no money, with nothing. Well, now I would
probably would not do that - thats age difference. But I am still able
to do crazy things - I come from Canada to Russia for living ;) Most of
you would never ever be able to do such a thing regardless of your age ;)

Right, mind changes with age. Reactions and thoughts become less
spontaneous. Is there less creativity? I am not sure. As others noticed,
that probably depends on the state of mind, if you really are used to
use your mind. I see around of me a lot of people who are not creative
at all, regardless of their age. To such an even extend that I feel
bored between them. And that feeling is with me for the most of my life.

Certainly, if life opportunities contribute into that, one gets wiser
with age. That sort of wisdom does contribute into creativity. Sure, I
could not be Einstein anymore (who made his most important works in his
early twenties).

zb.