this week's kernel newbie column at linux.com

Rajinder Yadav devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Aug 7 02:06:25 UTC 2009

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 5:04 PM, Thomas
Milne<tbrucemilne-TcoXwbchSccMMYnvST3LeUB+6BGkLq7r at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> What the hell is this now??
>
> 2009/8/6 Rajinder Yadav <devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>:
>> T24gV2VkLCBBdWcgNSwgMjAwOSBhdCAxMTo0NiBBTSwgUm9iZXJ0IFAuIEouIERheTxycGpkYXlA
>> Y3Jhc2hjb3Vyc2UuY2E+IHdyb3RlOgo+Cj4goGh0dHA6Ly9jbGkuZ3MvajJlbnFQCj4KPiBhIGJp
>> dCBnZWVreSwgYnV0IGl0J3Mga2luZCBvZiBoYXJkIHRvIGF2b2lkLCBnaXZlbiB0aGUgc3ViamVj

Thomas, not sure what went wrong? I replied from work on my WinXP box
using my gmail a/c from firefox. My WinXP is a 32bit OS, no clue why
the base64-encoding?

I will have to check my browser's encoding at work, maybe something
happed after the FF update the other day.

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav