OpenVPN and LinkSys WRT54G

teddy mills teddy-5sHjOODPK7E at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 6 12:14:27 UTC 2009

I dont even bother changing the router.

On both sides of the openvpn connection, openvpn-server and
openvpn-client I portforward 1194/udp.

I pick any NAT address PC as the openvpn-server and on the other side,
any NAT address PC as a openvpn-client.

I have done this with openvpn-bridge, so I would imagine the simpler
openvpn-routed would work in this fashion as well.

I will post the way I use openvpn-setup bridge to tlug.
I use PCKS12, so I do not bother too much with all the other cert files.