OT - Being 787 issues, does this mean carbon composite has issues?

Pete Lancashire pete-6NP59FE1ho9MFQD/ygXjfdBPR1lH4CV8 at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 3 15:19:42 UTC 2009

Large dynamic CC assembles are still very hard to work with, and
don't behave well.

The general feeling around some of my friends in Seattle is Boeing
did not do what Boeing would have done in the past, extensive
testing vs today relying on CAE.

"The computer (program) said the thing was strong enough so it must
be".

-pete Son of former Arrow structural/mechanical engineer