Storage Area Network as a tlug meeting topic

Ken Burtch ken-8VyUGRzHQ8IsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 30 03:40:06 UTC 2009

The SAN guy where I work says he might be interested in preparing a Linux
SAN talk, if he's got time to prepare one.  Might need a little arm
twisting.

Ken O. Burtch                                       Phone/Fax: 905-562-0848
   "Linux Shell Scripting with Bash"                  Email: ken-8VyUGRzHQ8IsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
   "Perl Phrasebook"                 Blog: http://www.pegasoft.ca/coder.html