old hardware in GRA

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 20 14:53:12 UTC 2009

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 10:22:10PM -0400, Viktor Pavlenko wrote:
> I don't know what else will fit in. There are two power supply to
> motherboard connectors, and they look pretty ancient... I certainly
> know about College & Spadina but thanks for the other pointers.

Two 6 pin power connectors?

That would be a standard AT power connector.  Any old AT power supply
should do (so anything predating the switch to ATX).

My 486 and PPro both use that type of power supply (and no sorry, you
can't have either one). :)

Adapters exist by the way if you want to move to a newer easier to get
power supply:
http://www.power-on.com/images/product/accessories/atxtoat2.jpg

--
Len Sorensen