restating network

Dev Guy devguy-DaQTI0RpDDMAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 17 17:58:15 UTC 2009

Hello Len,

I've noticed VMWare tends to flack out with the bridged network connection too. My routers, I have 2 of them sometime needs to be restarted or the DNS settings refreshed. I suspect something is going on at Bell to cause my network to go dead at time once in a while. Maybe they don't like my routers?

Thanks for the addition information about assignment of a vmnet, I was not aware this was possible =)

What Marc suggested should to do the trick without a reboot hopefully the next time I encounter a network outage on VM.

Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav