Talks suggestions / volunteers 2009Q3

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 17 14:23:18 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 11:31 PM, Dev Guy <devguy-DaQTI0RpDDMAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Although JxLib is not particularly Linux, if no one objects I would be interested in this topic as I am in the planning stage of creating a new website.

JxLib isn't Linux related, but it is a FOSS project.  The application
server portion is related in that the backend runs on a LAMP server.
The frontend, although written in JavaScript, is influenced by
GNU/Linux.  http://projects.psema4.com/atomos/ identifies some of my
thoughts[1] on browser-based *nix emulation.

Thanks for the interest.  :-)

- Scott

[1] and requires a number of updates

--