list of talks.

Robert Brockway robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 17 13:38:22 UTC 2009

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009, Richard Weait wrote:

> May hopefully, will be Robert Brockway's postponed presentation on
> backups.  Confirmation to come shortly.

Yep, I'm right to do the May talk.  I confirmed that work don't have any
plans to send me away around that time.

Thanks for all the well wishes I've received in email.  Amelie is doing
well.  The hardest bit now is convincing a two year old to "take it easy"
while she gets better :)

Cheers,

Rob

--
I tried to change the world but they had a no-return policy