list of talks.

Richard Weait richard-gNTHUr35LhcAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 15 18:28:40 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-04-15 at 18:13 +0000, Peter wrote:
> Where is the list of meetings/talks ? I had expected meetings to be announced
> here as they have been in the past, but I missed some ? Pointers would be
> welcome.

Confirmed talks are listed on the wiki.  Drew sends a tlug-announce
shortly before meetings.  There is talk of adding some sort of feed for
confirmed presentations as well.

May hopefully, will be Robert Brockway's postponed presentation on
backups.  Confirmation to come shortly.

June is Giles' much anticipated presentation on GIMP.
http://tlug.ss.org/wiki/Meetings:2009-06

And the "Talks suggestions / volunteers 2009Q3" thread is the current
place for suggestions and recommendations.  The hope is that the
discussion of "Oohh, that would make a good presentation" will be
ongoing and that the LUG will get to choose the most interesting topics
by the most compelling speakers.