[Fwd: [Important Notice] Many activities at the CRTC that can affect you, the consumer...]

Jamon Camisso jamon.camisso-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 14 17:39:10 UTC 2009

Ivan Avery Frey wrote:

> [...]

I tried filing my comments, their site is hideously broken. First it
doesn't let you know that an email or phone is required. Then submitting
using Iceweasel (with my browser agent set to Firefox via an extension)
takes me to a failure page.

Emailing the address on the failure page (procedure-5Yz9yph2bfiw5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org) results
in a bounce. The bounce is from postmaster-HhQHKA1xuUH2chsKg/YiWw at public.gmane.org I emailed that
address with the bounced message, and guess what.. it bounced as well.

I am 100% unimpressed with the CRTC, especially considering they're even
giving Bell any consideration for overselling their network and not
delivering the services that they're contractually bound to deliver to
independent ISPs in the first place.

Jamon