Hello Beautiful People !!!

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 10 03:17:55 UTC 2009

*Please* send mail to this list in plain-text!

Dev Guy wrote:
> Hi Madi,
>
> thank you for your input and welcoming me to the group =) .... I am
> feeling ignored and think maybe I should start up a thread off topic ;)
> ... the religion thread is getting a lot of participation, people love
> to share. I wish there was this much excitement about linux.
>
> Maybe we can start a thread off topic about which gender is better next?
> or what race is more superior!
>
> Rajinder

Being new to this list, it is understandable that you not may realize
the rarity that threads of this sort occur. If you're interest is
primarily how many people reply, a place like fark.com would be more
suitable. :)

As for this group, I think part of what contributes to the lack of

- Most people left after work for a vacation/cottage for the long weekend.
- Your message got filtered as spam for being HTML
- Your message started as a reply to a thread that many here are ignoring.

Some suggestions;

- Start a new post fresh to 'tlug-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org'.
- Ask specific Linux-type questions.
- Wait for replies through the long weekend.

:)

Madi