scary things at CRTC

Dave Germiquet davegermiquet-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 9 20:41:06 UTC 2009

Hi Guys,

All I have to comment is.

I have had prayers answered, simple ones that saved my life. Stuff
that couldn't just be coincidence. I've understood things, I normally
would never have understood.

It all depends on if you pass things off not god just because you
don't want to believe. Miracles happen every day. Jesus makes himself
known through everyday life....

People just need to open there eyes. And sometimes science matches
religion, sometimes its theories contradict.

Because of my faith, he makes himself known.

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 11:14 AM, JoeHill <joehill-R6A+fiHC8nRWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Madison Kelly wrote:

>> > Are there any religions that don't claim that?  I am afraid I don't know
>> > them all by far.
>> >

>> Buddhism. Intro section to the Tipitaka starts by saying, and I
>> paraphrase, "Look, we did our best but this is a translation of an old
>> text collection from oral histories. Try to learn, but take nothing as
>> literal truth."
>
> Well, what good is that? No one is going to kill or die for a religion like
> that ;)

Dave Germiquet