scary things at CRTC

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 9 20:53:05 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 09, 2009 at 04:41:06PM -0400, Dave Germiquet wrote:
> All I have to comment is.
>
> I have had prayers answered, simple ones that saved my life. Stuff
> that couldn't just be coincidence. I've understood things, I normally
> would never have understood.

Did you run a control group to verify you wouldn't have understood
it otherwise?  If not, then you don't have proof, just an unverifiable
theory.  You are probably just a bit smarter than you give yourself
credit for.  Believe in yourself.

> It all depends on if you pass things off not god just because you
> don't want to believe. Miracles happen every day. Jesus makes himself
> known through everyday life....

No it's just a matter of actually paying attension and seeing what
really happened.

> People just need to open there eyes. And sometimes science matches
> religion, sometimes its theories contradict.
>
> Because of my faith, he makes himself known.

I always wonder if there are any religions that aren't so male oriented.
Certainly the greeks and romans had multiple gods, with a few being
female, but most being male.   Probably just a result of which gender
tends to be in charge and make up the rules.

--
Len Sorensen