OT: Rogers business internet transfer limits?

Marc Lanctot lanctot-yfeSBMgouQgsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 9 16:38:15 UTC 2009

Does anybody know what the transfer limit (in GB) per month is for their
business internet services? Note: I'm not asking about the bandwidth.

It's nowhere to be found on
http://www.your.rogers.com/business/productsservices/internetservices/access/businessinternetaccess.asp
and I figure I'll get the answer faster via this mailing list than by
calling :)

I'm considering Dedicated Lite to host some small web sites from..
anybody have any complaints (I mean other than the usual bad customer
service)?

Marc

--
C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder,
but when you do, it blows your whole leg off.