GPS for Eee PC 4G?

matt-oC+CK0giAiYdmIl+iVs3AywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org matt-oC+CK0giAiYdmIl+iVs3AywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 29 21:08:52 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I saw mention of the fact that the GPS unit that comes with Microsoft
Streets and Trips can run under some installs of Linux.  Anyone know
if it works with the Xandros install that comes with the Eee PC 4G
model?  I'm working on a way to mount both the laptop and a small GPS
on my bike, to help with the Open Street Maps project, but I don't
want to spring for the GPS unless I'm reasonably certain it will work
with the laptop.

Cheers!
Matt