openVpN Linux (server) Window (client)

William Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 25 03:21:18 UTC 2008

Hi James,

Thanks for finally getting back on this. I am wondering though, do you
use it between the two computers only or can you get to any computer
on the LAN the VPN server is sitting in?  I have had a peer to peer
connection between the server and client for days now, but I can not
reach any other host on the server LAN. That is where I am stuck.

By the way, I am telling everybody here about your secret IPs and they
are thrilled. I guess you will have to change them now. :)

Regards,

William