solar project tracking software?

bob 295 icanprogram-sKcZck+fQKg at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 23 12:51:12 UTC 2008

I volunteer some of my time for the Halton Residential Solar Project.    This
project aims to facilitate homeowner purchase and installation of solar hot
water and solar PV systems in the Halton area.

There have been similar initiatives in the Toronto, Guelph and Waterloo areas.

I know that the Toronto group is in the process of building a software
application to track the progress of a solar installation from start to
finish.    The idea is that the homeowner,  vendor and project facilitators
can view (and some cases input) content online via a web browser.    Alas I
believe the TO initiative has selected a Gatesware based solution.

I was wondering if anyone knew of an open source project which might have
software close to this requirement.      If not would anyone be willing to be
part of a team to use the LAMP stack to create such a piece of software.

bob