Cats and MythTV...

John Miles jmiles242-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 12 00:41:20 UTC 2008

I have vermin... I mean pets also, and these 2 things have been suggested to
me from some pretty reliable sources.

1. velcro strips - the hook side will not harm them, but they really hate
the feeling on their paws.

2. citrus scent - apparently cats despise citrus, and their sense of smell
is really keen - so something with a fairly strong citrus scent near it
might deter the cat from the area.

So, if you can get technology and felines to live in harmony maybe a geek
could adopt Pinky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwWYgQapkvo

(sorry, for the gratuitous link, but hat one really makes me laugh)

John Miles