fetchmail fails with status 11

Myles Braithwaite me-qIX3qoPyADtH8hdXm2+x1laTQe2KTcn/ at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 9 13:11:23 UTC 2008

First try telneting into teksavvy' POP3 server and see if that works
(this should come up):

$ telnet mail.teksavvy.com 110Trying 65.39.192.132...
Connected to mail.teksavvy.com.
Escape character is '^]'.
+OK mail.pppoe.ca Internet Mail Server v1.0 POP3 Tue, 09 Sep 2008
09:10:30 -0400 <20080909091030-1zHYcrNgAB3PsaF2xppivA at public.gmane.org>
^]
telnet> quit

---
Myles Braithwaite
me-qIX3qoPyADtH8hdXm2+x1laTQe2KTcn/@public.gmane.org
http://mylesbraithwaite.com/

Please consider the trees before print this email.