Oct 28th NewTLUG meeting: 1) Linux for Absolute Beginners 2) How to Make Money from Free Software (reminder)

Kevin Morris kevjmorris-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 27 13:28:14 UTC 2008

Hi,

I sent an email with a request about somehow getting this meeting posted online...I was wondering if something can be arranged. I am not able to attend due to unavoidable situation and I know I can hugely benefit from this meeting and I am sure that there maybe many poeple in a similar situation.

It will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Cheers
Kevin